OhMyTian - Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OhMyTian - Guild Forum

Official Forum of OhMyTian guild in Venus server Channel 21

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Nana
GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Vote_lcapGUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Voting_barGUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Vote_rcap 
stevenxsteve
GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Vote_lcapGUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Voting_barGUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Vote_rcap 
DestinyZEX
juju~~~
SmartButStupiD
SoulBlader
crazyhour
xXSacredXx
TheCatz
Ariya
Affiliate Links

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Empty
PostSubject: GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F)   GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) EmptyMon 23 Feb 2009, 3:47 pm

Dungeon Name: Forgotten Temple
Requirements: lvl 115 and Muster Card: Forgotten Temple - B1F
Duration: 50 min
Note: Dungeon mobs won't respawn in this dungeon

1. Press on the hour glass to turn off the fire wall

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 037943_fg01a

2. Click on the figure as shown in the picture

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Ft1

3. Keep going forward, you will meet a wall of fire that is blocking a bridge. Just wait until it goes down and pass by. Then keep moving forward until you cannot go forward anymore. Click on the monument on the left.

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 12815_fg02a

4. Keep moving forward. Press on this next monument

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 12815_fg02c

5. This next part. If you have less than 1000 defense u should turn on BM+aura. You will need to break down the wall of fire while being shot at by monuments on the sides

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 12815_fg03a

6. After you destroy the wall of fire. Keep moving forward and kill the oblivion to continue with the quest. These mobs have high def and can melee/range; however, their atk rate arent that great.

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 12815_fg04a

7. After you kill all the oblivion. Go forward until u get to the next wall of fire. Click on the snake monument on the right to advance ur quest and teleport in. Note: each member has to click on the right monument to teleport in. Don't try to run pass the wall of fire it wont happen.

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 12815_fg04b

8. In the next room, you have to kill the mini boss - Nesbite. At the same time in each corner of the room, there will be a Serpent that spawn. You will have about 5 seconds to kill the serpent, or it will activate the laser and most likely 1 hit you. The serpent spawn goes in clockwise manner. So you dont have to guess where he will spawn next. If you are solo-ing you can drag the boss around clockwise. If you are in a party you can drag him or have 1-2 people work clockwise to kill the serpent.

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 12815_fg05a

9. After you kill the boss. Click on the altar in the middle of the room to open the way to the next hallway. Go forward and clear the hallway to get quest items.
10. Once you get to the end of the hallway look on the left side there is a beetle box. Break it to get the Mutant Record. Note: each member in the party needs one.

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 12815_fg07a

11. After you get ur mutant record work ur way backward. Talk to the monument on 2nd picture to open a door. Talk to the researcher behind the door. Pay him 1 mil and get the Epaulet +300 Hps and +500 def.

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 12815_fg07b
GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 037967_fg08a

12. Once you get ur epaulet. Go back and into the room to kill all the mobs that will spawn. Occasionally click on the wall of fires to try to break them. Break them when you can.

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 12815_fg09b

13. After you can go into the next room. Make sure you have at least 2 SP bars (if not 3). This next boss requires u to kill him in certain amount of time or he will fully regenerate. He will also turn on a shield occasionally. Once he turns on his shield, get off the platform to the stairs. Kill all the mobs that respawn at the stairs and then attack the boss again. Just keep doing that back and forth, and he should die. Furthermore, once his shield is turned on, the faster you kill the guards, the more time you will have to hit the boss before the shield goes back up.

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 037970_fg10a

14. Here's possible position for people to stand while fighting the boss.

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 037971_ft01

15. After you kill the boss, take off the Purify Epaulette and use ur A.C. Transmutter to break it to get a quest item. Talk to the stone behind where the boss stood to teleport you to the next room.

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 12815_fg11

16. This long hallway has fire cannons that will shoot at you while you run by. With a defense of 800-900, they will hit you for about 200-300. If you need to, you might want to turn on BM and/or aura to run by. Once you get to the end of the hallway, you will need to break a wall of fire down to go into the next room (while being shot at by the cannons).

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 12815_fg12a

17. Once you get into the next room. Find a corner to get all of your party gather there. All those stone monuments mobs will spawn in different batch and just clear the room.

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 12815_fg13b

18. After the room is clear go into the next hallway and kill all the Groga

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 037975_fg14a

19. Once you clear the Groga, you can enter the next hallway to the last boss' room. Make you have enough SP (2 maybe 3) before going in. The last boss you have couple minutes to kill him. If you don't kill him, he will disappear and a bunch of mobs will spawn. Once the boss respawn, the boss will get stronger. The boss will get stronger by each respawn.

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 12815_fg15b

20. After you kill the boss, there is an altar at the back of the room. When you click it the dungeon will be over and you will be
teleported back out. Make sure you get ur chests (if u have picked up keys along the way). There are 3 possible keys (red, blue, green). Each key has a different serie of box to click before u can open the chest room. The location of the chest room is between the Mutant Record and Researcher.

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) 037977_tr02
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F)   GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) EmptyMon 23 Feb 2009, 4:32 pm

while browsing i stumble into this forgotten temple map by keys @@
decided to post it up.. hopefully its useful ^^

click on the image for better viewing > <

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) FTMapkey
Back to top Go down
stevenxsteve
stevenxsteve

Character sheet
Name: StevX
Experience:
GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Left_bar_bleue160/170GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/170)
Class: ForceBlader

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F)   GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 12:39 pm

1st up i would like to thank pikachu for the detail explanation and screen shoot

next up i want to share some ft b1f knowledge wif u guys

this is an extra on how to kill chakris [the Siamese cat looking boss =,=] SOLO

wonder if u guys kno it or not but its something i wana share

NOTE: b4 chakris theres 3 guards u need to kill to break the barrier protecting chakris so heres the trick on
killing chakris freely w/o running back and fourth to break the barrier

1. kill 3 of the guards , then wait for the nx wave
2. kill 1 of em and leave 2 of em with low hp . [as low as 1 hit ko] then leave them be and wait for the nx wave
of guards
3. calculate the time for the nx wave example: [is show in the video]

formula: it either -45 sec of ur current time after killing 1 guard n leaving 2 low hp guards behind
or
+15sec -1min of ur current time after killing 1 guard n leaving 2 low hp guards behind

then wala.... killed it at ease ....... enjoy =)

credits dont go to me goes to the guy who found it [whoever he is]

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/W_s0JhNmpFQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/W_s0JhNmpFQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Character sheet
Name: Nana
Experience:
GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Left_bar_bleue151/170GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Empty_bar_bleue  (151/170)
Class: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F)   GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 5:05 pm

stevenxsteve wrote:
1st up i would like to thank pikachu for the detail explanation and screen shoot

next up i want to share some ft b1f knowledge wif u guys

this is an extra on how to kill chakris [the Siamese cat looking boss =,=] SOLO

wonder if u guys kno it or not but its something i wana share

NOTE: b4 chakris theres 3 guards u need to kill to break the barrier protecting chakris so heres the trick on
killing chakris freely w/o running back and fourth to break the barrier

1. kill 3 of the guards , then wait for the nx wave
2. kill 1 of em and leave 2 of em with low hp . [as low as 1 hit ko] then leave them be and wait for the nx wave
of guards
3. calculate the time for the nx wave example: [is show in the video]

formula: it either -45 sec of ur current time after killing 1 guard n leaving 2 low hp guards behind
or
15sec -1min of ur current time after killing 1 guard n leaving 2 low hp guards behind

then wala.... killed it at ease ....... enjoy =)

credits dont go to me goes to the guy who found it [whoever he is]

steve ah. you embed the video never show.
i help you embed correct code.

Back to top Go down
http://fourteenjanuaryy.blogspot.com
stevenxsteve
stevenxsteve

Character sheet
Name: StevX
Experience:
GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Left_bar_bleue160/170GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Empty_bar_bleue  (160/170)
Class: ForceBlader

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F)   GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) EmptyTue 31 Mar 2009, 5:37 pm

oh.. thanks

i was too hasty d, suddenly come in and i thought i edit it later ...

who knows u clean up my halfheaded work hahahah

thanks again =)
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Character sheet
Experience:
GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Left_bar_bleue151/170GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Empty_bar_bleue  (151/170)

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F)   GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) EmptyWed 01 Apr 2009, 1:18 am

stevenxsteve wrote:
oh.. thanks

i was too hasty d, suddenly come in and i thought i edit it later ...

who knows u clean up my halfheaded work hahahah

thanks again =)

hahaha np. (:
Back to top Go down
juju~~~

Character sheet
Name:
Experience:
GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Left_bar_bleue170/170GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F)   GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) EmptyWed 08 Apr 2009, 2:50 pm

FT b1f finish liau...where FT b2f guide? @.@
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
Nana

Character sheet
Experience:

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F)   GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) EmptyWed 08 Apr 2009, 3:09 pm

juju~~~ wrote:
FT b1f finish liau...where FT b2f guide? @.@

LOL You go n find n post nor. ty. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F)   GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F) Empty

Back to top Go down

GUIDE - Forgotten Temple (B1F)
Page 1 of 1