View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DestinyZEX

Character sheet
Name: DestinyZEX
Experience:
160/170  (160/170)
Class: Blader

PostSubject: [Singtel GXcredits Promotion!] Tag your Friends and Earn Bonus @Cash   Thu 09 Apr 2009, 2:49 pm

==================================================================
Tag your Friends and Earn Bonus @Cash!
==================================================================

Online games are best played with friends! Now here is your chance to earn 5000 @Cash while getting your friends to join you on your adventure! Tag your ever-growing list of friends' mobile number under your name, and earn bonus @Cash when any 2 of them make a @Cash purchase through GXCredits.

Click Here For more Infomation!

===================================================
F.A.Q
===================================================
1. How and when will I receive the bonus @Cash?
You will receive a separate SMS with the bonus code worth $5 for every two of your friends who you recommended and made a successful purchase via GXCredits for @Cash. The codes will be sent to you within 1 working week. You will need to visit https://passport.asiasoft.net/logon/login.aspx to top up your account.

2. My friend had purchased @Cash from GXCredits, but I have not received the bonus @Cash. Why is that so?
The award of bonus @Cash is for every two friends you recommended and they must successfully purchase via GXCredits for @Cash. Also in the event that more than one person had recommended your friend to GXCredits, the earliest person who submitted his/her mobile number via the online form will be eligible for the award of the bonus @Cash.

3. Who is eligible to enjoy this promotion?
You need to be a SingTel Mobile Postpaid & Prepaid customer to enjoy this promotion.

4. If I purchase GXCredits for other game titles, am I eligible for this promotion?
No. Only the purchase of @Cash is eligible for this promotion.

5. Will I be able to submit the online form more than once?
Yes, you can. All your tags will be consoildated and if any 2 of your friends purchase with GXCredits during this promotion period, you will receive your bonus @cash.

6. 2 of my friends have made mulitiple @cash purchases, why am I only receiving one bonus 5,000@cash?
During this promotional period, you will only receive one bonus 5,000@cash regardless of the mulitiple purchases made by your 2 friends. Should another 2 new friends that you tag purchase with GXCredits, you will receive another bonus 5,000@cash

7. Is there a specific @cash denomination that my friends should purchase, for me to be eligible for this promotion?
No, any purchase of 10,000@cash, 20,000@cash, 30,000@cash or 50,000@cash will be good.
Back to top Go down

[Singtel GXcredits Promotion!] Tag your Friends and Earn Bonus @Cash
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1