OhMyTian - Guild Forum

Official Forum of OhMyTian guild in Venus server Channel 21
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Latest topics
October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     
CalendarCalendar
Top posters
Nana
 
stevenxsteve
 
DestinyZEX
 
juju~~~
 
SmartButStupiD
 
SoulBlader
 
crazyhour
 
xXSacredXx
 
TheCatz
 
Ariya
 
Affiliate Links
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 
 

 KillOnSight List

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nana
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2009-02-16
Location : Singapore

Character sheet
Name: Nana
Experience:
151/170  (151/170)
Class: Wizard

PostSubject: KillOnSight List   Tue 24 Feb 2009, 11:58 pm

KOS List

To be added when available.


Last edited by Nana on Mon 25 May 2009, 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fourteenjanuaryy.blogspot.com
crazyhour
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Name:
Experience:
170/170  (170/170)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: KillOnSight List   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 2:02 pm

i saw the name --> Chronicles also tulan alrdy ~
ks so many time our guild derky ~
i wan ask them to buy cabalsea easy ~ they can kill wat they like ~
pig
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2009-02-16
Location : Singapore

Character sheet
Name: Nana
Experience:
151/170  (151/170)
Class: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: KillOnSight List   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 2:05 pm

crazyhour wrote:
i saw the name --> Chronicles also tulan alrdy ~
ks so many time our guild derky ~
i wan ask them to buy cabalsea easy ~ they can kill wat they like ~
pig

lol! they pissed me off in TG. super jiao wei one.
simi is cabalsea easy? got such thing ah?

_________________


OhMyTian Guild site @ http://ohmytian.forumotion.net
Back to top Go down
http://fourteenjanuaryy.blogspot.com
SmartButStupiD



Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-02-17

Character sheet
Name:
Experience:
170/170  (170/170)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: KillOnSight List   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 3:02 pm

Nana wrote:
crazyhour wrote:
i saw the name --> Chronicles also tulan alrdy ~
ks so many time our guild derky ~
i wan ask them to buy cabalsea easy ~ they can kill wat they like ~
pig

lol! they pissed me off in TG. super jiao wei one.
simi is cabalsea easy? got such thing ah?

wat my stupid mama means is ask them buy the whole server for themself to play...so they can hunt derky or do wat every they like.... pig
Back to top Go down
crazyhour
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Name:
Experience:
170/170  (170/170)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: KillOnSight List   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 3:12 pm

1 day if i poh tio super Da ma Cai , i sure make them as my pet ~
Back to top Go down
Nana
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 566
Join date : 2009-02-16
Location : Singapore

Character sheet
Name: Nana
Experience:
151/170  (151/170)
Class: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: KillOnSight List   Thu 26 Feb 2009, 11:28 pm

SmartButStupiD wrote:
Nana wrote:
crazyhour wrote:
i saw the name --> Chronicles also tulan alrdy ~
ks so many time our guild derky ~
i wan ask them to buy cabalsea easy ~ they can kill wat they like ~
pig

lol! they pissed me off in TG. super jiao wei one.
simi is cabalsea easy? got such thing ah?

wat my stupid mama means is ask them buy the whole server for themself to play...so they can hunt derky or do wat every they like.... pig

lol ohh chey. afro

_________________


OhMyTian Guild site @ http://ohmytian.forumotion.net
Back to top Go down
http://fourteenjanuaryy.blogspot.com
juju~~~
Member
Member


Posts : 51
Join date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Name:
Experience:
170/170  (170/170)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: KillOnSight List   Fri 27 Feb 2009, 2:03 am

chro pk/ks EVERYBODY la...

like they own CA lulz...

same like sod ppl de...

buy eq then they own cabal? pui...
Back to top Go down
crazyhour
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 32
Join date : 2009-02-18

Character sheet
Name:
Experience:
170/170  (170/170)
Class:

PostSubject: Re: KillOnSight List   Tue 03 Mar 2009, 6:12 pm

inside CA also pk ppl ~ niamak them ~
think they only can play in cabal niah ~
then y not they buy cabal easy ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: KillOnSight List   

Back to top Go down
 
KillOnSight List
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Inquisition list (1750)
» 1000 pt Eldar list
» 1850 Necron List
» Thoughts on a mobile Tau list 1850 points
» tau 1k list tourney list

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
OhMyTian - Guild Forum :: Guild Details and Information :: GW/PK/KOS Board-
Jump to: